CheckTLS offers three levels of access to our site: Individual, Professional, and Corporate.
All subscriptions have a money back guarantee: if you are not satisfied we will refund your money.
(Corporate Subscribers see your CustomerCode and CustomerPass HERE).
- Our mission is to make secure email better. We make our two most popular test types and available at no charge.
- This allows you to test basic secure email operation for your servers and for domains to which you send email.
- Free users do have to put up with ads on every page, and free tests share a single queue to keep them from affecting our paying customers.
- Cost: free, no signup or login required!
offers all of the above and:
- A dedicated queue (quicker startup)
- Multiple Batch tests at once with
- Batch XML Input File capabilities not in the interactive version
- Unlimited Listener tests with your own dedicated Listener
- End to End testing using both and at once
- Require TLS testing
- Test that are hidden from the Internet, run on non-standard TCP ports, require authentication, etc. Custom/Private Systems
- Get test results in Machine Readable XML
- Cost: $10/mo or $100/yr
offers all of the above and:
- Access to all test types
- Have more than one Batch and store them on our system
- Run a saved Batch on demand
- Schedule Batches to run automatically
- FailSafe Monitoring, lets you know if CheckTLS or your test has a problem
- Web Service API : Integrate our tools into your systems and operations. Rather than develop and maintain your own tests, scripts, and processes, use ours.
- Multiple logins to CheckTLS so other people can verify email addresses, maintain batch test lists, or monitor a system.
- Company Code/Pass so multiple users can work together on Batch Tests and Web Services.
- Site license by IP address, no UserCode/Password needed
- Cost: $25/mo or $250/yr
We offer three ways to pay: Subscription (PayPal), Credit Card (PayPal), or Company PO (no PayPal):
- PayPal Subscription
The best way to use CheckTLS is with a pay-as-you-go subscription.
PayPal manages your subscription and protects your payment information.
You only pay as long as you are using CheckTLS.
Signing up is a two-step process:
- Use the /subscription/signup menu choice above to select your Subsscription Level (Professional or Corporate) and enter the UserCode and Password you would like to use. Since this is only protecting your ability to run tests and does not protect your payment info, we suggest using your most common email address as your UserCode and something you won't forget for the password. We also ask for your name and another email address.
- When you click Subscribe, we will transfer you to PayPal to complete the financial part of the transaction. When you finish with PayPal, you will be returned to our site where you can immediately login. Note that a PayPal subscription does require creating an account on PayPal. See Credit Card below to purchase without a PayPal account.
- Credit Card
Subscriptions to CheckTLS can be purchased with a credit card without creating an account on PayPal.
The process is the same two steps as a PayPal Subscription (above) but must be repeated every year because PayPal does not store any payment information since you do not create a PayPal account.
Use the /subscription/oneyear menu choice above to select your Subscription Level (Professional or Corporate) and enter the UserCode and Password you would like to use.
Since this is only protecting your ability to run tests and does not protect your payment info, we suggest using your most common email address as your UserCode and something you won't forget for the password. We also ask for your name and another email address.
- When you click BuyNow, we will transfer you to PayPal to complete the financial part of the transaction. When you finish with PayPal, you will be returned to our site where you can immediately login.
- Use the /subscription/oneyear menu choice above to select your Subscription Level (Professional or Corporate) and enter the UserCode and Password you would like to use.
- Company Purchase Order
Companies that cannot use PayPal can work directly with our billing department with a Quote / PO / Invoice process.
Unlike a PayPal subscription, this process must be repeated every year.
The Quote / PO / Invoice process is a three-step process:
- Use the /subscription/getQuote menu choice above to generate a CheckTLS Quote for a one year subscription to CheckTLS.
- Send us a company Purchase Order referencing this Quote (email is good).
- We will setup your subscription and send you an invoice (by email). CheckTLS can only accept payment in USD, and foreign wire transfers are an additional $50. As long as payment is received in a timely manner, the subscription will remain valid. While we will try to contact you before your subscription expires, CheckTLS cannot guarantee that your subscription will not expire without notice; therefore we recommend the PayPal subscription option above.
There are two ways to cancel a subscription to CheckTLS: One, you can cancel from our site using the /subscription/cancel menu choice above. It verifies some information then passes you to PayPal to cancel your recurring payments. Your subscription will remain valid up until the next payment would have come from PayPal.
You can also cancel at any time by going directly to PayPal. Login to your PayPal account, choose your CheckTLS payment, and cancel it.
Either way you cancel at PayPal, since we never had your payment information, we can no longer receive money from you.
Change Subscription Level
Because we do not control your PayPal account, the only way to change a CheckTLS subscription is to cancel your existing subscription and signup for a new one. We cannot adjust the timing of your PayPal subscription payments, but we will adjust your subscription expire date to make sure you get everything you pay for.
Users who upgrade can receive the upgrade for the remainder of their current subscription and only start paying the higher fee when their current subscription expires.
If you have more than a month left on your old subscription and would like a credit, please use the /company/contactus menu choice above to contact us.
Show / Change / Add / Delete Subscriptions and Users
You can show and change most things about your subscription with Subscription Edit:
- User Code
- What you use to login to CheckTLS.
- What you use to authenticate to CheckTLS.
- Your Name
- Your Name in case we need to contact you.
- Preferred eMail
- This can be your User Code, but it is good to have a second address on file. For corporate accounts this should be the person in charge of the account.
- A benefit of being a subscriber is this unlimited passcode so you do not have to visit the webpage to setup a new test each time.
Shared Customer Information
Corporate Level subscribers can also change most company-wide things as well:
- Add/Remove Users
- Maintain the list of Subscribers on your account. All subscribers are equal, and we allow you to use the same User/Pass for several people. Having multiple Subscriptions does help us help you track down problems.
- Customer User Code
- This is mostly used with the CheckTLS API, for example when using Monitor.
- Customer Password
- What you use to authenticate to the CheckTLS API.
- Customer Name
- Your company or institution name.